What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
How does Rier use them?
- Essential operations, like site navigation
- Allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
- Analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- Assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- Targeting suitable advertising messages
What types of cookies does Rier use?
There are three main types.
- Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site and use features, such as “Add to Bag”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allows Rier to measure and analyse
how customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
-Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help Rier to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
How to manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of Rier's website or online services.