today available in finest yarns made out of merino, alpaca and cashmere wool.
Developed for the field workers, this versatile material made its way very fast into major town's bourgeoisie and later on European aristocracy.
The first official papers date back to the Middle Age around 1450.
- 100% wool
- horn buttons
- semi lining
- made in Austria
ADVANTAGES OF THE MATERIAL
- naturally water and wind repellent
- light weight
- underarm slit for movement and temperature regulation
- back pleat
- timeless elegance
- perfect for city and countryside
- made to order | delivery within 4 weeks
- carbon neutral shipping included worldwide for FREE
- Import taxes and custom duties included within the EU